Welcome to the Living Waters Church of God. The following is our statement of Purpose and our Declaration of Faith.
Statement of Purpose:
To promote through the establishing of churches;
* The Expression of Worship of God.
* The Exalting of the Lord Jesus Christ.
* The experiencing the dynamics and fullness of the Holy Spirit.
* Equipping and Edification of believers for the propagation of the Gospel by
acknowledging and developing individual God-given gifts, calling and talents.
Declaration of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be inspired, the only infallible authoritative Word of
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; namely
the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.
3. We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His
sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning sacrifice through
His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection; in His ascension to be at the
right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the
Holy Ghost is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in justification, regeneration, and the new birth is wrought by
faith in the blood of Jesus.
6. We believe in sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in
the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
7. We believe that the full Gospel includes holiness of heart and life, healing
for the body and baptism in the Holy Ghost with the initial evidence of
speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance.
8. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Ghost by whose indwelling
the Christian is ;enabled to live a godly life.
9. We believe in water baptism by immersion and all who repent should be
baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
10. We believe in the Lord's supper (Communion) and washing of saint's feet.
(Communion is observed in the first Sunday morning service of each
11. We believe in the pre-millennial second coming of Jesus: first, to resurrect
the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to him in the air;
second, to reign on the earth one thousand years.
12. We believe in the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and
eternal punishment for the wicked.